oven to 350°F.
2. Mix together hash browns, cheese, sour cream, butter and garlic powder in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat olive oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season chops with salt and pepper on each side.
4. Add chops and sear 2– 3 minutes per side until golden.
5. Remove chops from pan and place potato mixture in skillet. Place pork chops on top.
6. Transfer skillet to oven and bake 30– 35 minutes or until cooked through at an internal temperature of 165°F.
Tip: Slow-Cooker Method: Proceed as above to step 6. Place potato mixture in 5-to-7-quart slow-cooker and top with chops, angled upward. Cover and cook on high 4–5 hours or low 5–6 hours.