1. Stir together oyster sauce, five-spice powder, soy sauce, white sugar, hoisin sauce, ketchup and honey.
2. Divide mixture into two bowls.
3. Remove roast from pouch and pat dry with a paper towel. Reserve seasoning packet for another use.
4. Place in a shallow baking pan so that bone tips are pointing up.
5. Brush rack roast with sauce from first bowl.
6. Bake rack roast according to package instructions, turning once and basting with remaining bowl of sauce every 15 minutes during last hour of cooking time.
Tip: Save the reserved seasoning packet. It’s also delicious sprinkled over steak, burgers, pork chops and chicken.