1. Prepare smoker and preheat to 225°F, according to manufacturer’s instructions. Add the wood of your choice.
2. Place corn, tomatoes, jalapeños and onion onto aluminum foil or tray, leaving top uncovered.
3. Place in smoker for 20–25 minutes or until it reaches the desired amount of smokiness. Remove and cool.
4. Place vegetables into a bowl and mix with lime juice and remaining ingredients.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tip: In place of a smoker, sauté ingredients in a skillet with olive oil until tender. This is even great just served with tortilla chips.