1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place pork chops into a large resealable, disposable plastic bag.
3. Whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and hot sauce.
4. Pour mixture over pork chops, seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5. Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium high.
6. Remove pork chops from marinade. Set marinade aside.
7. Sauté chops in skillet for 3 minutes.
8. Turn chops over and pour in marinade. Cook for 5 minutes.
9. Place skillet in the oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until pork has cooked through.
10. Toss broccoli with lemon zest and juice in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
11. Serve broccoli with chops and Cilantro Jasmine Rice. (Recipe below)
Cilantro Jasmine Rice
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
2 cups water
1 Tbsp butter
1 cup jasmine rice
1 tsp lime zest
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
½ cup chopped cilantro
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring water to a boil and stir in butter and rice. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes. Stir in lime zest, lime juice, and cilantro prior to serving.