1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a Bundt® pan with cooking oil, coat with flour.
2. Melt butter in a bowl. Dip half of biscuit pieces into butter then sugar and place into Bundt® pan.
3. Top biscuits with ½ cup of berries, and ½ cup of white chocolate chips.
4. Repeat layers again.
5. Bake 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown, and cooked through.
6. Cool for 8-10 minutes.
7. Bring remaining 1 cup of berries, lemon juice and sugar to a boil.
8. Reduce to simmer and cook until mixture thickens 3-5 minutes.
9. Cool slightly and removing from heat.
10. Microwave 1 cup of white chocolate in glass bowl, 30-second intervals, stirring until melted and smooth.
11. Place a large plate over Bundt® pan and flip over.
12. Garnish cake with raspberry sauce, white chocolate drizzle and powdered sugar.
Tip: Substitute blueberries, for an alternative option.