1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix pecans and 2 Tbsp maple syrup together.
3. Bake on parchment paper lined sheet pan for 10 minutes or until crisp and caramelized.
4. Remove from oven and set aside.
5. Place Brussels sprouts on sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Toss sweet potatoes and onions with 2 Tbsp of olive oil and add pan with sprouts.
7. Place mixture with Brussels sprouts on sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Place vegetables into a serving dish and drizzle with remaining maple syrup.
10. Garnish with cranberries and caramelized pecans and serve.
Tip: Prepare ahead of time, bake, and garnish as last-minute preparation.