1. Blend cumin, coriander, garlic powder, oregano and ½ tsp salt together to make a seasoning blend.
2. Toss seasoning blend with pork, 1 chipotle pepper, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 2 Tbsp oil and ¼ cup cilantro in a medium bowl.
3. Mix peppers and onions, 1 chipotle pepper, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 2 Tbsp oil, ¼ cup cilantro and mushrooms. Season with salt.
4. Heat a large sauté pan on high.
5. Add 2 Tbsp oil and allow pan to get very hot.
6. Add vegetable mixture and sauté 3–4 minutes.
7. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
8. Add pork and sauté 6–8 minutes or until cooked through.
9. Toss pork with vegetables and serve with tortillas.
Tip: Chipotle peppers are dried, smoked jalapeño peppers canned in a slightly spicy sauce. They can be found in the Hispanic section of most grocery stores.