1. Blend cumin, coriander, garlic, oregano and ½ teaspoon salt together to make seasoning blend.
2. Toss seasoning blend with pork, 1 chipotle, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoon oil and 1/4 cup cilantro together in medium bowl.
3. Mix peppers, onions, 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons lime juice, ¼-cup cilantro, 1 chipotle and mushrooms, season with salt.
4. Heat a large sautéed pan on high, Add 2 tablespoon oil and allow pan to get very hot.
5. Add vegetable mixture and sauté 3-4 minutes.
6. Remove from pan and set aside. Add pork and sauté 6-8 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Toss with vegetables and serve with tortillas.
Tip: Great served with shredded cheese, salsa, avocado, chopped onions and sour cream. For easy entertaining, assemble ingredients ahead of time, refrigerate and prepare at the last minute.