1. Sauté garlic with butter in small skillet 1-2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, whisk in teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, honey and sesame seeds.
3. Cool slightly. Pour ½ of mixture over fillets and marinate for 30 minutes, Drain and discard marinate.
4. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
5. Grill Mahi until opaque, 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Turning over halfway through cook time.
6. Place Mahi on serving plates. Toss warm green beans remaining sauce. Divide onto plates and serve with potatoes.
Tip: To oil grill rack, place vegetable oil on a folded paper towel, rub over the rack, holding with tongs.