1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Roll pastry into a 12-inch square on a lightly floured counter.
3. Place a 9” plate in center of dough and cut around circle. Brush edges lightly with egg.
4. Center Brie onto the pastry and bring up edges to wrap pastry around sides, leaving an opening in center.
5. Brush pastry with egg and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze 20 minutes.
6. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown then transfer to wire rack.
7. Mix preserves and berries together and spoon mixture into center of Brie.
8. Cool 15 minutes and serve with sliced bread.
Tip: For additional flavor mix in a pinch of fresh minced rosemary and crushed black pepper to the berry topping.