1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Set a 5x5-inch square of parchment paper into each mammoth muffin tin.
3. Slice tomato into 4 thick slices and dice remainder.
4. Place 1 slice of tomato into bottom of each cup and arrange 1 lasagna roll upright on top of tomato slices
5. Mix together tomatoes, bacon, salt, pepper, basil and oil.
6. Divide marinara and tomato mixture over lasagna tops. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parmesan.
7. Cover loosely with foil and bake 35-45 minutes, removing foil during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.