1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Lay bacon evenly on a microwave-safe dish lined with paper towels.
3. Cover bacon with paper towels and microwave on HIGH 2-4 minutes to partially cook.
4. Wrap partially cooked bacon around 6 asparagus spears. Secure with 2 skewers per bundle.
5. Mix butter, syrup and sugar in small microwave-safe dish and cook on HIGH 1 minute. Stir to dissolve sugar.
6. Grill bacon-wrapped asparagus 4-6 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp.
7. Remove from grill and drizzle with maple butter sauce.