1. Preheat oven to 350o F.
2. Beat together egg substitute, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
3. Place slices of bread into a lightly sprayed 9x9-inch glass baking dish and pour half of egg mixture over bread.
4. Turn each slice and top with remaining egg mixture.
5. Sprinkle with granola and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Top French toast with yogurt sauce and thawed blueberries.
Yogurt Sauce: 1-6 oz container of low-fat plain yogurt, 1 Tbsp honey and 1/4 tsp vanilla and cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts: cal 200 fat 4g sodium 220mg carbs 32g fiber 4g protein 10g