1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together eggs, milk, cream, vanilla extract and 1/3 cup of sugar. Add bread cubes and let soak for 10 minutes.
2. Whisk together powdered sugar and lemon zest and juice. Cover and set aside.
3. Coat a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray and 1 Tbsp. of sugar. Add 1 cup of frozen berries to pie dish, and leave remaining 2 cups of berries to thaw on the counter while the pudding is baking.
4. Pour bread mixture into the pie dish and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. of sugar.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until custard is set. Let cool slightly and top with remaining berries. Serve with lemon sauce.